Skip a trip to the diner with these Yogurt Overnight pancakes. Perfectly fluffy, every maple-syrup-drenched bite just melts in your mouth.
- 1 ½ cups einkorn flour (or white whole wheat flour)
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup whole milk, plus more as needed
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together melted butter, eggs, vanilla extract, yogurt, and milk.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry, and stir until just combined. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in fridge overnight.
- In the morning, remove batter from fridge and stir. Add additional milk if needed to thin out batter slightly.
- Heat a pan or griddle over medium-low and lightly grease with butter or cooking oil spray.
- Ladle ¼ cup of batter per pancake onto the heated pan. Once the bubbles that have formed on top start to pop, flip and cook another 2-3 minutes, or until bottom is golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with real maple syrup, butter, and fruit.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Pancakes
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Breakfast
Keywords: overnight pancakes, yogurt pancakes, pancakes, brunch