Salty bacon meets crunchy romaine lettuce and juicy cherry tomatoes in this BLT pasta salad with creamy ranch dressing.
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions, green tops only
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 8 ounces rotini pasta (about 2 cups uncooked)
- 2 cups roughly chopped romaine lettuce (about 5 ounces)
- 1 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 cup cubed mild cheese (such as Swiss, Monterey Jack, or cheddar)
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon (about 5 ounces), divided
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the ranch dressing, yogurt, mayonnaise, green onions, parsley, dill, salt, and pepper to combine.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and add to the bowl with the dressing. Toss the pasta with the dressing until thoroughly coated.Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Just before serving, fold the lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and half of the bacon into the pasta salad. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper, top with the remaining bacon, and serve.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Salad
Keywords: BLT, pasta, salad, bacon, lettuce, tomato, ranch, dressing