Your next backyard patio gathering has to include this tasty spinach and sun-dried tomato pasta salad. It’s so easy to make, refreshing and satisfying alongside whatever you’re cooking on the grill.
- 1 lb pasta*
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped basil
- 1 tsp fresh chopped oregano
- 1 tsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 5 oz fresh baby spinach
- 1 7-oz jar sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and sliced
- 1/3 lb crumbled feta cheese (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- Cook pasta until al dente, drain, and cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, basil, oregano, parsley, salt, and pepper until combined.
- In a large salad bowl, add pasta, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, cheese, olives, and red onion. Toss to combine.
- Add dressing and toss well to coat. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Penne, bow tie pasta, or rotini all work equally well.
- Category: Pasta Salad
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Sides
Keywords: pasta salad, sun-dried tomato, spinach, kalamata olive, summer