Craving some peach cobbler, with a fluffy base and sweet, fresh fruit on top? Look no further than this rustic, individually portioned recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place 6 small ramekins on a baking sheet. Distribute the melted butter equally in the bottom of each ramekin.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the peaches, lemon juice, and 1/2 cup of sugar. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and set aside as you prepare the batter.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, remaining 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the milk, mixing until just combined. Evenly divide the batter on top of the melted butter in each ramekin. Spread to cover the bottom.
- Distribute the peach mixture equally on top of the batter in each ramekin. Do not stir. Sprinkle with a pinch of ground cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the batter is puffy and lightly golden brown. Remove from oven and let sit for a few minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Cobbler
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Dessert
Keywords: peach, peaches, cobbler, dessert, summer