This is the perfect vegan pumpkin pie recipe! No eggs or dairy, but it still has that great custardy texture. And best of all, it has NO hard to find ingredients!
- 1 15-oz can pumpkin puree or homemade puree
- 1 cup soy creamer*
- 1/2 cup vegan granulated sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Heaping 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Heaping 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Heaping 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 prepared vegan pie crust
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Combine the pumpkin puree, soy creamer, sugar, and canola oil in a large bowl and mix well.
- Combine the flour, cornstarch, spices, and salt in a medium bowl and stir until everything is distributed evenly. Add the dry mixture to the pumpkin mixture and whisk well until smooth.
- Pour the filling into your prepared pie crust. Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes, then lower the oven temperature to 325°F. Bake for an additional 30-35 minutes, until the crust is golden brown and the filling looks set – it might jiggle a bit in the center, but not much.
- Let cool for 3-4 hours at room temperature, then serve or refrigerate. The filling firms up a bit after refrigeration.
You can use almond milk or regular soy milk instead of the soy creamer, but the pie may be a darker color once cooked.
- Category: Pies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pumpkin Pie, Vegan, Thanksgiving, Holidays, Christmas, Desserts