Made with a homemade kefir and spelt crust, this peach, spinach, and goat cheese pizza recipe is a tangy, sweet combination for your next vegetarian meal
- 2 kefir-soaked spelt pizza crusts
- 2 tsp olive oil, divided
- 2 cups torn and lightly packed fresh baby spinach leaves (about 2 oz)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 peaches, thinly sliced
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4–5 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 4 oz grated Pecorino cheese
- 1–2 teaspoons honey
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. If using two pizza stones, place them inside now. Otherwise, use baking sheets or pizza pans.
- Place two stretched out crusts on pieces of parchment paper. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Toss torn baby spinach over the tops and sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- Next, arrange the sliced peaches on top of the greens. Top with garlic and goat cheese. Sprinkle grated Pecorino on top.
- Place pizza crusts on the parchment paper carefully on the preheated pans. Bake for about 20 minutes if using a stone, 30 if baking on a cookie sheet or traditional pan. Drizzle with honey and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
Keywords: peach, spinach, goat cheese, pizza, spelt, kefir