This Apple and Radicchio Salad perfectly balances sweet, tangy apples with the bitter bite of radicchio. It’s a delicious fall salad!
For the Salad:
- 1 small apple, cored and sliced
- 1 very small head radicchio (or more, to taste)
- 4 cups salad greens
- 2 Tbsp shelled sunflower seeds
- 3-4 Tbsp crumbled goat cheese
- fresh cracked black pepper
For the Dressing:
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- pinch salt
Pile up all the salad ingredients on two plates. Mix the dressing ingredients together with a fork, then drizzle over the salad immediately before serving. If you prefer, you may also combine all salad ingredients in a large salad bowl and toss to coat with the dressing before serving.
Keywords: salad, fall, autumn, apple, chicory