Simpler is always better, and this peppery, sweet, and crunchy arugula salad with figs, pistachios, and pea shoots proves that.
For the Salad:
- 4 cups lightly packed arugula
- 4 oz pea shoots
- 6 oz fresh figs, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted, unsalted pistachios
For the Dressing:
- Juice of one lemon (about 2 Tbsp)
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate smaller bowl, whisk lemon juice, honey, mustard, and salt together. Slowly drizzle in olive oil and constantly, until well-combined. Season to taste, if desired.
- Drizzle dressing onto the salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- Category: Salads
- Method: No-cook
- Cuisine: Side Dishes
Keywords: arugula, Dijon mustard, pistachios, figs, pea shoots