Need the perfect side for your barbecue? Make this delicious coleslaw. It’s bursting with fresh, tangy flavors and an addictive crunch.
- Remove the cabbage cores and slice into thin pieces, or shred in the food processor. Place in a large bowl.
- Peel the carrots and chop or shred into pieces of the same size as the cabbage. Add them to the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, celery seed, salt, and pepper.
- Pour half of the dressing over the cabbage and carrot mixture, and stir to combine. Add additional dressing as desired, depending on your preference and how wet you like your coleslaw. Add the parsley and toss to coat.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving, longer if you cut your vegetables into larger pieces, allowing the cabbage to wilt and the flavors to meld together.
- Category: Salads
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Side Dish
Keywords: slaw, coleslaw, cabbage, carrot, summer