Want to try a fresh and vibrant twist on traditional salad? This crunchy lemony carrot version explodes with sweet tarragon and parsley.
- 4 large carrots, grated (about 4 cups)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 Club Crackers or other butter crackers, crumbled (optional)
- Place grated carrots in a large bowl. Add lemon zest and juice, and set aside for 2 minutes.
- Add parsley, tarragon, salt, and black pepper. Fold to incorporate. Set aside for 1 minute.
- Fold in olive oil until completely incorporated.
- Divide into four bowls. Sprinkle a generous amount of crumbled crackers over each serving, if using. Serve immediately.
- Category: Salad
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Side Dish
Keywords: carrot, tarragon, parsley, lemon, olive oil