This grilled chicken salad with strawberry vinaigrette is loaded with delightful flavors and textures. It’ll become your new favorite lunch.
For the Salad:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4 lbs)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups baby greens salad mix
- 2 cups sliced cherry or grape tomatoes
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
For the Dressing:
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2–3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, or more to taste
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 6 oz fresh strawberries, hulled
- Preheat grill.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. Grill over medium-high heat, turning once, until cooked through. This will take about 5 minutes per side. Remove from grill and set aside.
- While chicken is cooking, make the vinaigrette. Add olive oil, 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, and prepped strawberries to blender. Blend on high until well combined, about 1 minute. Taste mixture and add more balsamic vinegar if desired.
- Place 2 cups salad mix on each serving plate. Slice chicken into strips and place atop greens. Place 1/2 cup tomatoes on each plate along with 2 sliced strawberries. Add 1/4 cup feta cheese to each and sprinkle with chopped basil.
- Serve with vinaigrette on the side.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salads
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: Lunch
Keywords: grilled chicken, strawberry vinaigrette, balsamic vinegar, summer