You may never be able to go back to your boring, bland lunch after you try this honey-glazed peach spinach salad with basil oil dressing.
- 4 cups loosely packed baby spinach
- 3 ripe peaches
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 oz soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts
- 3 Tbsp Basil-flavored olive oil
- 3 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar or champagne vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
To Roast the Fruit:
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Slice peaches in half and remove pits. Place cut side up in a baking dish. Drizzle honey over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until fragrant and cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board and slice.
To Make the Dressing:
- In a small bowl, whisk together basil oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper until combined.
- Divide spinach between two plates. Arrange peach slices on top, dividing evenly between the plates.
- Sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese and chopped walnuts. Drizzle evenly with the dressing and serve.
- Category: Salads
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: Lunch
Keywords: grilled peaches, grilled salad, summer salad, peach