A beautiful balance of leafy greens, sweet and bright fruit, creamy goat cheese, and crunchy sumac-laced granola, this is a salad to savor.
- Zest of 1 large lemon (about 1 tablespoon)
- Juice of 1 large lemon (about 3 tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt, plus more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 ounces mixed greens, such as arugula, spinach, and baby romaine (about 4 cups, packed)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Savory Granola
- Whisk together the lemon zest and juice, maple syrup, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a large salad bowl. Whisking as you pour, stream in the olive oil and stir until the dressing is fully combined.
- Add the greens, pomegranate seeds, oranges, and goat cheese. Toss to combine. Season to taste with additional salt, and then divide among bowls.
- Garnish with savory granola and additional freshly cracked pepper if desired before serving.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Salads
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
Keywords: lemon, arugula, granola, pomegranate