Peach caprese salad is completely stress free, highlighting the sweet fruit, the savory flavor of the mozzarella cheese, and the herbaceous notes of the basil. It’s perfect for summer.
- 3 ripe peaches
- 1 8-oz ball fresh mozzarella cheese
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Slice the peaches and the mozzarella into pieces of a similar thickness.
- Layer sliced peaches, mozzarella, and basil leaves on two plates, dividing the ingredients evenly between the two.
- Drizzle evenly with balsamic vinegar and honey. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: Salad
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
Keywords: peach, basil, balsamic vinegar, salad, honey, vegetarian