Want to upgrade your bagel game? Celebrate cherry season with this sweet and tangy cream cheese spread, made with fresh fruit.
- 8 ounces plain cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons tart cherry juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped pitted dates
- 2 teaspoons chopped walnuts
- 3 teaspoons pitted and chopped fresh cherries
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until thoroughly combined. The mixture is ready when the walnuts, dates, and cherries are distributed evenly, with tiny pieces throughout.
- Slather on toasted bagels and enjoy.
Adapted from a recipe by Shanna Mallon
- Category: Spread
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Dips and Spreads
Keywords: cream cheese, cherry, bagel spread