Skip going to the store and make your very own flavorful, homemade creamy honey balsamic dressing in just five minutes.
- 5 small cloves garlic, grated or minced
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon plain Greek yogurt (or mayonnaise)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients except olive oil in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Stir vigorously with a wire whisk until combined.
- Slowly add the olive oil, whisking as you pour.
- Pour over your favorite salad, toss, and serve immediately.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container (such as a mason jar with a tight fitting lid) in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Shake or stir well before using.
- Category: Dressing
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Condiment
Keywords: balsamic vinegar, mustard, garlic, honey, olive oil