Bursting with flavor, cilantro lime grilled corn is the only side dish you need to celebrate summer goodness. Charred vegetables bring an intense flavor to the mix, with a burst of heat and a bright hit of acid.
- 4 ears corn
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and halved
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and halved
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Husk the corn and place on a hot grill along with the poblano and jalapeno pepper halves. Cook about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until charred and cooked through.
- Remove from grill. Place peppers in a sealed plastic bag or a mixing bowl with plastic wrap tightly covering the top for 10 minutes.
- When corn is cool enough to handle, cut the kernels from the cobs into a medium bowl. Add butter and stir well until melted and combined.
- Remove peppers from bag and peel off the charred skins. Chop into small pieces and add to the bowl. Stir in cilantro, lime juice, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper. Serve.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: Vegetable
Keywords: corn, jalapeno, poblano, garlic, side dish, summer recipes, grill recipes, vegetarian