If you haven’t already ditched the canned sauce, our Easy Roasted Cranberries will make you do it. It’s time to start a new holiday tradition.
- 3 ½ cups (12 oz) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- Zest of 1 orange
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Pour into a 9 by 13-inch baking dish and spread to form a single layer.
- Place on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes in the pan, then drain out excess liquid. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Sauces, Side Dish
- Method: Baking, Roasting
- Cuisine: Thanksgiving
Keywords: Thanksgiving, fall, cranberry sauce, cranberry