What’s the perfect complement to any meal? Easy Parmesan garlic oven fries, of course. This side dish is simple to make, and full of flavor.
- 4 medium-sized russet potatoes
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for the pan
- 3 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Slice potatoes into equally-sized wedges and place in a large bowl. Add enough cold water to cover, and 1 teaspoon salt. Set aside to soak for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with olive oil.
- Rinse potatoes, drain in a colander, and lightly pat dry with paper towels.
- Add potatoes, olive oil, cheese, and garlic to a large bowl. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and continue to toss until evenly coated.
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet in a single layer, without any overlap.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until golden and crispy, flipping halfway through.
- Category: French Fries
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Sides
Keywords: Parmesan, garlic, potato, fries, oven-baked