These roasted fall vegetables are the one side dish that will go with any main entree that you make this season.
- 2 medium-sized turnips or 1 large rutabaga
- 2 medium-sized russet potatoes
- 2 medium-sized sweet potatoes
- 3 medium carrots
- 2 medium or 4 small radishes
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 tsp ground ginger (or 3 tsp grated fresh)
- 1 tsp ground turmeric (or 3 tsp grated fresh)
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Peel vegetables, except for the radishes. Chop everything into 1-inch cubes.
- Place all vegetables in a 6-quart roasting pan, or two 3-quart roasting pans. Add olive oil, orange juice, orange zest, ginger, turmeric, coriander, and salt. Stir to coat well.
- Spread vegetables in a single layer and roast for 35-40 minutes, stirring halfway through, or until vegetables are fork tender. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baking, Roasting
- Cuisine: Vegetables
Keywords: fall, autumn, vegetables, root vegetables, vegetarian