Naturally sweetened and packed full of fiber, healthy fats, and protein, these no-bake chocolate energy balls are the perfect snack.
- ¼ cup raw almonds, or other unroasted nut of choice
- ¾ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 2–3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 10 ounces medjool dates
- 1–2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Place almonds in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add oats, ground flax seed, and cocoa powder. Pulse until well combined.
- Add dates and pulse for 30 seconds, or until mixture is combined and crumbly. Drizzle 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil over mixture and pulse for a few seconds, or until the mixture is sticky and holds together. If still crumbly, add more oil and pulse again.
- Roll into 24 1-inch balls and place in a baking dish or on a tray.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until firm. Enjoy immediately, or keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Method: No-Cook, No-Bake
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: energy bites, chocolate, dates, oats