To satisfy an afternoon hunger pang, reach for the no-bake peanut butter & jelly balls. They pack a real punch of flavor in each chewy bite.
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shelled hemp seeds
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter (or sub almond or sunflower seed butter)
- 1/2 cup jelly or jam, your favorite flavor (I used raspberry)
- Place oats and hemp seeds in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Add peanut butter and jelly to the dry ingredients. Use a silicone spatula to combine well.
- Place mixture in refrigerator for 25 minutes, or freezer for 10 minutes to firm up a bit.
- Scoop out about one tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball using your hands. Set aside.
- Continue with remaining mixture.
- Place in an airtight container and refrigerate for 30 minutes for best texture. Can be stored for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
- Category: Bite-Sized
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: Snacks
Keywords: no-bake, peanut butter, jelly, snack, healthy snack