Spiralized zucchini is all the rage. Try it sauteed with Foodal’s homemade lemon basil pesto and cherry tomatoes.
- 1/4 cup Foodal’s Lemon Basil Pesto, or other prepared pesto
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese, to garnish
- Prepare a batch of Foodal’s lemon basil pesto, or your favorite recipe for pesto.
- Spiralize the zucchini according to manufacturer’s directions. Slice tomatoes in half.
- Saute zucchini and tomatoes in olive oil over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes, until the spiralized noodles are al dente and the tomatoes begin to soften.
- Add the pesto, season with salt and pepper, stir to coat, and heat until warm. Serve immediately.