With an acidic burst of citrus, this is a side dish that goes well with every entree. And multicolored veggies make it festive and fun.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash and trim cauliflower, chopping the florets into small equally-sized pieces.
- Add cauliflower to a large bowl with olive oil, parsley, basil, and thyme. Toss to combine, making sure the florets are coated evenly with the oil and herbs.
- Spread the mixture onto a large rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper in an even layer. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and lemon zest. Squeeze lemon juice over the vegetables.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, tossing halfway through cooking.
- Once the cauliflower has browned and is cooked through, remove from the oven. Serve immediately with an extra sprinkle of freshly chopped parsley.
Adapted from a recipe by Shanna Mallon.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roast
- Cuisine: Dinner
Keywords: cauliflower, vegetables, roasted vegetables, herbs, lemon, citrus, side dish, healthy, vegan, vegetarian