Looking for a go-to side dish? With hints of lemon and garlic, this roasted broccoli is family-friendly and incredibly versatile.
- 1 1/4 pounds broccoli crowns, rinsed and cut into florets (about 8 cups)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place broccoli florets in a large mixing bowl. Add minced garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Toss well to coat.
- Pour broccoli onto prepared baking pan in a single layer.
- Roast for 20 minutes, or until lightly charred, tossing halfway through.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
Keywords: roasted vegetables, broccoli, lemon, garlic, side dish