Tropical passion fruit adds a sweet-tart zing to this colorful mocktail loaded with fresh citrus and mint, and topped with carbonated water.
- 5 ripe passion fruit, divided
- 2 fluid ounces freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 fluid ounces freshly squeezed grapefruit juice (or pineapple juice)
- 1 fluid ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup (or simple syrup)
- 2 fluid ounces non-alcoholic libation of choice (optional)
- 4 sprigs fresh mint, divided
- 2 fluid ounces plain seltzer or club soda (or flavored)
- Lime sliced into rounds, for garnish (optional)
- Fill a large cocktail shaker with ice.
- Cut the passion fruit in half and set aside 2 halves for garnish. Scoop out the seeds and pulp from the rest and add it to the cocktail shaker, setting aside 2 tablespoons of pulp in a separate small bowl.
- Add the orange juice, grapefruit juice, lime juice, agave syrup, NA liquor if using, and 2 sprigs of mint to the cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously until the outside is frosty, about 10 to 15 seconds.
- Press the lime rounds against the inside of two highball glasses if using, flat up against the sides so they are visible. Carefully fill with ice.
- Strain the drink into the glasses. Add the reserved passion fruit seeds and pulp to each, and stir gently with a cocktail stirrer or long-handled spoon. Top with seltzer. Garnish each glass with half of a passionfruit with the cut side facing up, and a sprig of mint.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Mocktails
- Method: Cocktail Shaker
- Cuisine: Beverages
Keywords: mocktail, passion fruit, non-alcoholic