A refreshing smoothie recipe perfect for a day when you need some nutritious refreshment!
- 1 cup chopped strawberries*
- 1 cup chopped mango*
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (can sub dairy-free)
- 1/4 cup almond milk, plus more if needed
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Add all the ingredients to a blender in the order that they appear. Blend until smooth.
*Frozen fruit is definitely okay to use here. I used frozen mango, and it makes the smoothie cold without needing to add ice. If you use all fresh fruit, you may want to add some ice to make it cold enough.
- Category: Breakfast, Snack