Nothing says comfort at breakfast like sausage cheese biscuits that are warm, flaky, and packed with flavor.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Generously spray a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook until browned and cooked through, about 7-8 minutes. Be sure to break up the pieces of meat so they cook evenly. Drain fat.
- In a large bowl, add sausage, baking mix, shredded cheddar, cheese soup or mornay sauce, and water. Stir well to combine.
- Divide evenly among muffin cups. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until puffed up and golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then run a knife around each to loosen for easier removal. Serve warm or cold.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Biscuits
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Breakfast
Keywords: sausage biscuit, cheddar, cheese, brunch