Flourless rocky road cookies with chocolate chips, marshmallows, and walnuts are a guilty pleasure you’ll love to indulge in more than you ever should.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line two sheet pans with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Add the egg whites and vanilla and stir until a loose batter forms. Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Use a portioning scoop or two spoons to scoop out small mounds and place them on the parchment paper, with about 2 inches in between each cookie. Top each with 5-6 marshmallows, gently pressing them down.
- Place in the freezer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes, until the cookies have spread slightly and the marshmallows are golden brown. Let the cookies cool completely on the sheet pan before removing and serving.
Recipe adapted from Fifteen Spatulas.
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Dessert
Keywords: cookie, chocolate, walnut, marshmallow