When you don’t have a bonfire, bring the campfire indoors with homemade s’mores bars. Combine the classic flavors of chocolate, marshmallow, and graham crackers in a whole new way!
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips (or bars broken into pieces)
- 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Stir in graham cracker crumbs, flour, and salt.
- Set 1 cup of the graham cracker mixture aside, and press the rest into the bottom of a greased 9×13″ pan. Layer chocolate on top, then sprinkle marshmallows over that. Take the remaining graham cracker mixture and crumble it all over the top in an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Cut into 24 bars and serve immediately, or allow to cool completely before storing.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American Comfort
Keywords: marshmallow, chocolate, graham cracker