What do you do when you don’t have a bonfire? You make cinnamon s’mores in your very own kitchen. The touch of warming spice is a lovely twist.
- 4 cinnamon graham crackers, broken in half
- 1 4.4-ounce Hershey bar, broken into 3-rectangle pieces
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (or 2 teaspoons, if using plain graham crackers)
- 4 large marshmallows
- Preheat broiler on High.
- Place half of the graham cracker squares on a cookie sheet, with a little space in between.
- Top each with a piece of chocolate and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon. Then top with a marshmallow.
- Place under the broiler until tops turn brown, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Be sure to keep an eye on them as they cook, to make sure they don’t burn.
- Remove from oven and top each with the other half of the graham cracker. Serve immediately.
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Broiler
- Cuisine: Dessert
Keywords: s'mores, cinnamon, marshmallow, chocolate