The bold flavor of dark chocolate hummus is one you won’t soon forget. Try our surprising sweet take on the traditional dip.
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas, drained (approximately 1 1/2 cans)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 dash sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Scrape down the sides with a spatula. If the mixture is too thick, adjust consistency by adding oil or water 1 teaspoon at a time, and continuing to blend.
- Taste and adjust to your liking.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes