Cool off this summer by learning how to make your own ice pops. You can customize the flavors any way you want, and they are so easy to make.
- 10 ounces fresh or frozen fruit
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey, agave syrup, or your choice of liquid sweetener
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender with the fruit added so it’s furthest from the blade. Blend until smooth.
- Using a funnel, pour the mixture into ice pop sleeves to the “fill” line. Close each sleeve after it’s been filled.
- Freeze for at least two hours, or until firm.
- Category: Popsicles
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Dessert
Keywords: ice pop, fruit, popsicle, honey