You know what fall tastes like? Pumpkin cinnamon ice cream. And this homemade dessert is one that you’ll want to shovel into your mouth.
- 1 cup Grade B maple syrup
- 3 cups raw goat’s milk (or whole milk), divided
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated Ceylon cinnamon + more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 7 tablespoons pure pumpkin puree
- Freeze ice cream maker bowl at least 24 hours in the freezer before making this recipe.
- Blend the maple syrup with 1 cup of milk on high speed in a blender, just for a few seconds to incorporate.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg, and pumpkin and blend until smooth on medium speed. Add the rest of the milk and blend on low speed until combined, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Pour mixture into your ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Transfer to an airtight container and place in the freezer. Freeze for at least 4 hours, until fully set.
- Serve with freshly grated cinnamon on top.
- Category: Ice Cream
- Method: Ice Cream Maker
- Cuisine: Frozen Dessert
Keywords: pumpkin, cinnamon, pumpkin puree, nutmeg, ice cream