Who wouldn’t want to wake up to a warm slice of cranberry quick bread, slathered with butter? Bake a loaf at home today!
- Cooking oil spray
- 2 cups + 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour, plus more for the pan
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup 100% cranberry juice
- 1 cup dried cranberries, preferably unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Spray a 9x5x13-inch loaf pan with cooking spray and sprinkle with flour to coat the bottom and sides.
- Whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine egg, milk, melted butter, and cranberry juice.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir to combine. Add cranberries and stir well.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes before using a knife to loosen edges from pan and remove to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Quick Breads
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Breakfast
Keywords: quick bread, fall, autumn, cranberry