When your next snack attack strikes, load up on a couple of handfuls of spicy buffalo pretzels. They’re perfect for game day!
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I use Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1/2 cup butter (or dairy-free substitute such as Earth Balance)
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce (I use Annie’s Homegrown vegan worcestershire)
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 pound bag of pretzels, regular salted or gluten free
- Preheat oven to 300˚F. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place hot sauce and butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, and stir until butter is melted. Add the worcestershire and seasonings. Remove from heat.
- Place pretzels in a large bowl. Pour hot sauce mixture over the pretzels. Use tongs to toss to coat evenly.
- Spread pretzels out on the baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring well every 10 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on pan. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container for up to three days.
- Category: Game Day
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Snacks
Keywords: game day, spicy buffalo, pretzel, snack