Looking for an easy dinner? You need to make these sweet and tangy honey lime chicken skewers a part of your weekly summer dinner rotation.
- Cut chicken into approximately 2-inch pieces. Place in a large bowl, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken and toss to coat well.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, up to overnight. The longer you marinate it, the better the flavors will be.
- When ready to cook, soak 4 wooden skewers in a shallow baking dish filled with cold water for at least 15 minutes. Or, use metal skewers.
- Heat up the grill. While it is preheating, divide chicken evenly between the skewers.
- Grill over medium-high heat for approximately 4 minutes on each side, until completely cooked through. The internal temperature should be at least 165°F.
- Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro and serve immediately.
- Category: Kabobs
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: Chicken
Keywords: chicken, lime, honey, summer, barbecue