Spice up your average chicken by serving it grilled with peach chipotle sauce. This healthy meal is smoky and sweet, and ideal for summer.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Arrange peach quarters on the grill, and cook for approximately 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove from grill and set aside to cool.
- Chop the peaches and chipotle pepper.
- Place in a medium bowl with the scallion and adobo sauce. Toss to coat. Gently fold in cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a small bowl, stir together with the cayenne, and remaining salt and black pepper.
- Season chicken breasts on both sides with the spice mixture.
- Place on the grill and cook for approximately 5-7 minutes per side, until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serve immediately, topped with peach chipotle sauce.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: Protein
Keywords: chicken, peach, chipotle, summer, grill