These simple cinnamon coconut flour cookies will melt in your mouth, and they’re a great introduction to gluten-free baking.
For the Dough:
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¾ cup pure maple syrup
- 4 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
For the Cinnamon Sugar:
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat mat.
- In a stand mixer, beat together butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla extract, stopping once to scrape down the sides.
- Slowly add coconut flour and salt. Mix until just combined and set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of batter, roll in cinnamon sugar mixture, and place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough, placing dough balls about 1 inch apart.
- Lightly press down the top of cookie dough balls just to slightly flatten the tops.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cookies should be still slightly underbaked when removed from oven.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container. Enjoy within 5 days.
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Gluten-Free
Keywords: cookies, cinnamon sugar, coconut flour, gluten-free dessert