If you’re a serious chocoholic, get ready to have your mind blown by the best death by chocolate cookies you have ever tasted.
- 8 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 4 oz dark chocolate chips
- 4 oz milk chocolate chips
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips in a double boiler, or the microwave.
- In a large bowl, combine the melted chocolate with the butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Cool the mixture for 15 minutes, until room temperature.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and a pinch of salt. Stir into the wet mixture.
- Add dark and milk chocolate chips, and stir to combine.
- Spoon onto cookie sheets lined with parchment paper or silicone mats. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until puffed and set to touch.
- Cool for 1-2 minutes on the baking sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Dessert
Keywords: death by chocolate, chocolate, chocolate cookie, holiday baking, Christmas