This peach basil grilled cheese is an addictive combo that you won’t want to stop eating, made with fresh seasonal produce.
- Butter the two slices of sourdough bread on one side.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add one slice of bread to the skillet, buttered side down.
- Drizzle honey on top of the bread.
- Top with brie slices, then gruyere slices.
- Arrange peach slices on top of the cheese, then sprinkle with fresh basil. Top with the other slice of bread, buttered side up.
- Once the bottom slice is golden brown, after approximately 2 to 3 minutes, carefully flip the sandwich.
- Cook on the other side until toasted and golden brown, and the cheese is melted and gooey.
- Slice in half, and serve immediately.
Based on a recipe by Shanna Mallon.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Category: Grilled Cheese
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Sandwiches
Keywords: lunch, cheese, peach, basil, summer