Need an easy side dish that you can pair with just about any meal? Try these simple parmesan green beans, made with just a few ingredients.
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together green beans and olive oil. Add cheese, salt, and pepper and toss again.
- Spread green beans in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until lightly browned around the edges. Serve warm.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Vegetables
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Side Dishes
Keywords: green beans, parmesan, side dish, vegetables