We all struggle to make healthy choices in the early hours. But this peaches ‘n greens smoothie makes it easy. Get the recipe to enjoy breakfast in minutes.
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 2–3 large leaves kale, stems removed
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt or kefir
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 1 Tbsp cold-pressed cod liver oil (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender, layering according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Blend until combined. Pour into a glass and serve immediately.
Note: Nutritional information below does not include the addition of cod liver oil.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender, No-Cook
- Cuisine: Breakfast
Keywords: peach, kale, smoothie, breakfast, healthy