Foodal has the best method to cook quick and crispy roasted potatoes. With our easy recipe, enjoy this favorite side dish any day.
- Wash the potatoes and cut into 1-inch chunks with a sharp knife and cutting board. Place in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 12-15 minutes, tossing every 5 minutes or so, until the chunks can be pierced easily with a fork, but not falling apart.
- While the potatoes are in the microwave, preheat your broiler. Place an oven rack on the second position below the broiler – not the top position.
- Whisk together all the remaining ingredients (from the olive oil to the sea salt) in a separate small bowl to make the sauce. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the tender potatoes and the sauce, and toss to coat.
- Place the potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, parchment paper, or a Silpat pan liner. I think aluminum is best for browning. Broil until brown and crispy, tossing often. Keep your eye on them as they cook so they don’t burn! Serve warm.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
Keywords: vegetarian, potato, mustard, maple syrup