Do you love reading Foodal? Would you like to help us put the publication together every day? If you’re interested in working with us as a Part-Time Production Assistant, we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for a nimble and whip-smart Part-Time (up to 20 hours a week) Production Assistant to build and format posts, series, and special projects. You’ll work closely with the editors in building and producing, and in some light copy editing and image editing.
- A minimum of two years in digital media.
- Familiarity working with CMS and HTML.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Premiere.
- Experience with Slack.
- Ability to balance multiple projects, and adjust strategy and execution when faced with new information.
This is a contract position with opportunity to transition to full time employment and employee status.
Please send resume and cover letter to allison at foodal dot com and include “Part-Time Production Assistant” in the subject of your email.