Happy Thanksgiving week! I’m so excited guys. I LOVE Thanksgiving. Fun times with family and such a focus on food – it’s really the perfect holiday. If you’re vegan – or cooking for someone who is – it can get kind of overwhelming to try to find dishes that will please everyone. With such a focus on meat at this holiday meal, avoiding it can seem difficult…
But it’s really not! It’s actually SO easy. We all know that, at Thanksgiving, the sides are where it’s at. GIVE ME ALL THE SIDES! And making sides vegan is so easy, not to mention delicious.
But don’t worry – I’ve included appetizers, salads, main dishes, and amazing desserts, too! Here you’ll find 29 awesome vegan recipes you can make for this Thanksgiving meal.
Be sure to let me know which one is your favorite in the comments below!
Snacks & Appetizers:
1. Navy Bean Sweet Potato Dip from Green Healthy Cooking
2. Butternut Squash Mac ’n Cheese from Blissful Basil
3. Roasted Garlic & Herb Dinner Rolls from Foodal!
4. Spicy Spinach Artichoke Dip from Healthy Nibbles & Bits
5. Sweet Potato & Sage Corn Muffins from Sweet Miscellany
6. Deep-Fried Vegan Jalapeno Poppers from Foodal!
1. Roasted Garlic Quinoa & Kale Salad with Cranberries from Wendi Polisi
2. Shaved Brussel Sprout & Kale Salad with Lemon Maple Dressing from The Full Helping
3. Quinoa and Brussels Sprout Salad with Roasted Butternut Squash, Cauliflower, Avocado and Pomegranate from Floating Kitchen
1. The Creamiest Vegan Mashed Potatoes from Foodal!
2. Green Bean Casserole from Oh My Veggies
3. Sesame Sage Roasted Veggies with Barley from me!
4. Honey Orange Glazed Brusels Sprouts with Butternut Squash from Jessica Gavin
5. The Easiest Vegan Stuffing from Foodal!
6. Pomegranate Cranberry Sauce from Foodal!
7. Jellied Cranberry Sauce from Rhubarbarians
8. Dijon Mustard and Sage Roasted Squash from me!
9. Crispy Roasted Brussels Sprouts from me!
1. Sweet Potato & Lentil Shepard’s Pie from The Full Helping
2. Roasted Vegetable Skillet Bake from Eat Within Your Means
3. Wild Rice Stuffed Acorn Squash from Simple Seasonal
4. Vegetables Wellington from Serious Eats
5. Nutty Curry Stuffed Squash from Insteading
1. Ginger & Pecan Tart with Maple-Pecan Crust from Oh, Ladycakes
2. Pumpkin Pie Parfaits from Minimalist Baker
3. Gingersnap Chocolate Cream Pie with Bourbon Pecan Crumble from Kale & Caramel
4. Pecan Pie from Namely Marly
5. 5-Minute Miracle Self-Sauced Chocolate Pudding from The Dessert Spoon
6. Super Creamy Hot Chocolate from Chocolate Codex
About Raquel Smith
Raquel is a whole foods enthusiast, an avid mountain biker, and a dog lover. She works by day at Food Blogger Pro and formerly maintained her food blog "My California Roots" (now being merged into Foodal).