Make delicious green beans flavored with thyme, tomatoes, and some lemon. My kids love it and I’m sure yours will too! And they’re so easy to prepare.
- 2 pounds green beans, washed and trimmed
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon dried thyme (or fresh, if available)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lemon juice and/or zest (optional)
- Steam the green beans in 1-2 inches of water until crisp or fork tender. Drain.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and toss with the remaining ingredients. That’s it!
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Vegetables
Keywords: green beans, tomato, thyme